And so ends another adventure of The Good Hair Crew.
The Good Hair Crew is the group of three best friends (Andi Mack, Buffy Driscoll and Cyrus Goodman) in the television series Andi Mack. They also serve as the shows main protagonists. The term "Good Hair Crew" was first used by Cyrus to refer to the three in the episode, "It's Not About You". They are great friends who are always there for each other whenever one of them is going through tough times.
- 1 Moments
- 1.1 Season 1
- 1.2 Season 2
- 1.2.1 Hey, Who Wants Pizza?
- 1.2.2 Friends Like These
- 1.2.3 Mama
- 1.2.4 The Snorpion
- 1.2.5 I Wanna Hold Your Wristband
- 1.2.6 You're the One That I Want
- 1.2.7 A Good Hair Day
- 1.2.8 Cyrus' Bash-Mitzvah!
- 1.2.9 Better to Have Wuvved and Wost
- 1.2.10 Perfect Day 2.0
- 1.2.11 Andi's Choice
- 1.2.12 For the Last Time
- 1.2.13 Buffy in a Bottle
- 1.2.14 Keep a Lid on It
- 1.3 Season 3
- 2 Trivia
- 3 Quotes
- 4 Gallery
- Andi shows off her new motorized scooter to Buffy and Cyrus and tells them her plan to become rebellious since she's becoming a teen.
- Cyrus agrees to pretend that the motorcycle is his so that Andi doesn't get in trouble.
- Andi re-introduces Cyrus and Buffy to her cool older sister, Bex.
- When Cyrus mistakes Andi's "big thing" for her first period, he shows that he's sensitive and understanding to the girls; and tells Andi that she doesn't have to spell it out for them.
- Buffy and Cyrus are both excited for Andi after learning that she will be spending time with Jonah Beck practicing frisbee.
- Andi wants to tell her friends the secret but she struggles on how to explain it to them.
- Andi introduces her friends to Jonah Beck but doesn't want them to join the frisbee team - none of them want to join it either.
- Buffy advises Andi against making a bracelet for Jonah if he already has a girlfriend.
- Cyrus and Buffy hang out in Andi Shack and find Bex memory box, discovering that Bex has a secret baby.
- The Good Hair Crew go to The Spoon Diner together where Cyrus and Buffy continue to ask about the secret baby.
- Both Cyrus and Buffy are worried for Andi when Amber comes in wearing the bracelet that Andi made for Jonah and pressures Andi into a staredown contest.
- Buffy calls Andi "Andi with the good hair".
- Andi reveals to Cyrus that she's the secret baby, making them the first non-family members to know the secret.
- Andi opens up to Cyrus during P.E. about the struggle of living with two mothers.
- Cyrus and Buffy are worried for Andi when she starts sleeping in class after staying late to watch a scary movie.
- Buffy asks the crew to be supportive of her joining the track team.
- Cyrus advises Buffy that not everything is about winning.
- Cyrus is comfortable telling Buffy about embarrassing moments like running into glass doors.
- When Andi notices everyone is looking at her, she asks Buffy and Cyrus to check to see if she had a wardrobe malfunction or something.
- Cyrus reveals that he told his mom Andi's secret to make it easier for Andi since it was difficult for her to tell everyone.
- Buffy and Cyrus are the first ones to arrive at Andi's dance party.
- Cyrus wants to help Andi by confronting Amber but he's terrified by her.
- Andi vents to Buffy and Cyrus about the situation at home.
- Cyrus is proud to show Buffy and Andi that he can talk to Jonah Beck and get a response from him.
- Buffy confronts Jonah about Amber's behavior during Andi's party.
- When Buffy gets called into the principal office, Andi is concerned and agrees to accompany her.
- Both Andi and Cyrus are angry when the vice principal forces Buffy to change her hairstyle.
- Cyrus seeks date advice from Andi.
- Andi worries when Buffy fails to show up at The Spoon Diner as planned.
- Andi gets jealous when she discovers Buffy spending more time with Bex than her, but when Buffy opens up to her about the hair situation, Andi feels bad for not being there.
- The trio is proud when Buffy confronts the vice principal about the hair and goes back to her curly hair.
- Cyrus labels the trio "The Good Hair Crew" and jokes that t-shirts have been ordered despite Buffy and Andi's denial.
- Buffy and Cyrus advise Andi to tell Jonah Beck the truth about Amber.
- After Andi's fallout with Jonah, Cyrus and Buffy come to check in on her.
- On realizing that Andi might be depressed, Buffy and Cyrus try to help her miss school by faking sickness.
- Cyrus and Buffy are excited to tell Andi that Jonah Beck and Amber broke up.
- Buffy enlists Cyrus to help lead Jonah into asking Andi out but it backfires when Jonah mistakes Cyrus' advice and instead follows his instincts to get back together with Amber.
- Andi tells Buffy and Cyrus about meeting her dad, Bowie Quinn.
- Andi introduces her dad to Cyrus and Buffy.
- Buffy and Cyrus have fun at The Spoon Diner eating baby-taters with milkshake as dipping sauce.
- Cyrus shows Buffy the text he got from Jonah Beck calling him girly.
- Buffy helps Cyrus act more like a boy and learn how to talk to Jonah Beck.
- Andi and Cyrus both suggest that Buffy has a crush on Marty but Buffy tries to deny it, challenging Marty to a race.
- Cyrus is worried about Buffy accusing Marty of stealing her shoe.
- Buffy and Cyrus go to Andi's new apartment although she doesn't let them in because she's embarrassed by it.
- Cyrus asks Buffy to stand in for his date during a double date with Jonah Beck and Amber when Iris refuses to show up.
- Cyrus is excited to show Buffy photos of his adventures with Jonah Beck.
- Buffy feels bad for Cyrus when Jonah refuses to honor their plan to put on matching jackets.
- Cyrus tells Andi and Buffy how excited he is about the school picture day and the girls try to calm him down.
- With Bex's help, the Good Hair Crew all dress up in prison uniforms to lead a protest against Principal Metcalf and the unreasonable dress code at Jefferson Middle School.
- Principal Metcalf threatens to suspend Andi, Buffy and Cyrus for protesting but he's easily outnumbered when other students join in.
- The trio celebrate their victory at The Spoon Diner.
- Andi shares her news about Bowie asking Bex out to her friends Buffy and Cyrus.
- Cyrus introduces his girlfriend, Iris to the rest of the gang.
- Cyrus comes out to Buffy first and is worried about how awkward it will be when Andi finds out that he and her both have a crush on the same boy.
- It is revealed that they are all in seventh grade.
- The Good Hair Crew starts avoiding their favorite hangout, The Spoon Diner to avoid Amber, who is now working there.
- Jonah Beck says that he knows they're "the Good Hair Crew" and Cyrus wants to invite him to join the crew.
- Jonah convinces them to be nice to Amber and return to The Spoon.
- When Cyrus gets hurt, both Buffy and Andi abandon whatever they're doing to visit him in the hospital.
- Buffy admits that even though she is competitive and likes to win at everything, her friends come first.
- Both Buffy and Cyrus are concerned for Andi when she starts trusting Amber after everything Amber has done to her. Buffy tells Andi that Amber is a snorpion (a snake and a scorpion) and can't be trusted.
- When Amber puts Andi in trouble, Cyrus and Buffy help scare Amber by lying to her that Andi got hurt.
- When Andi shows interest in holding Jonah Beck's hand, Cyrus and Buffy help by giving her advice.
- The Good Hair Crew is not happy when Dr. Metcalf splits them into two different groups.
- Both Buffy and Cyrus are worried for Andi after learning about Jonah Beck and Natalie.
- Buffy and Cyrus spy on Jonah and Natalie to help Andi figure out what's going on.
- The Good Hair Crew goes to the annual Renaissance Faire together as a tradition.
- Andi and Cyrus feel bad for Buffy because she has to stay for so long without seeing her mother, who is deployed abroad.
- Andi invites Buffy and Cyrus to the birthday party she's throwing for Bowie.
- Andi and Buffy give a tribute dance to Cyrus.
- Cyrus tells Andi that he also has a crush on Jonah.
- So far, The Good Hair Crew members are the only ones who know that Cyrus has a crush on a boy, being Jonah.
- The Good Hair Crew is on the verge of getting torn apart when Buffy agrees to move with her mom to Phoenix.
- Jonah Beck jokes to Andi that he would love to replace Buffy in The Good Hair Crew to keep it a total of 3 people.
- The Good Hair Crew tries to recreate their perfect day from five years before, in order to have one last fun adventure together before Buffy leaves for good.
- Bike ride to special fruit stand for Pumpkin Spice Donuts and Hot Apple Cider.
- A visit to the Alpine Jump recreational area.
- Andi finally introduces Walker to the Good Hair Crew.
- Walker draws a portrait of the trio together before Buffy leaves.
- Buffy and Cyrus ask Andi to make a choice between Walker and Jonah.
- The Good Hair Crew go to The Spoon to eat baby taters together for the last time before Buffy moves to Phoenix.
- Buffy tries to cheer Andi and Cyrus by asking them to sing whenever they say the phrase "for the last time."
- To avoid breaking down in front of her friends, Buffy tells Andi and Cyrus that they shouldn't do a formal goodbye.
- Buffy tells her mom that Andi and Cyrus are part of her.
- Cyrus and Andi work together to mobilize their friends to get Buffy a last minute time capsule.
- One of the items in the time capsule is a #goodhaircrew t-shirt, that Cyrus actually printed.
- They also bury their last baby tater because eating baby taters is their favorite thing to do together.
- Andi and Cyrus are crushed to learn that Buffy left early, without saying goodbye.
- Cyrus and Andi start hanging with Buffy's time-capsule just to feel Buffy's presence.
- They are both disheartened without Buffy to cheer them on and push them to not give up.
- Andi and Cyrus are jubilant to be reunited with Buffy
- The Good Hair Crew reunite at The Spoon Diner after spending their summer apart.
- They are joined by Walker - who is now Buffy's boyfriend - which leads to awkwardness
- Andi invites the rest of the crew and Jonah to the Moon Festival.
- The Good Hair Crew plans to go to a color factory art exhibit in town together. However, Andi sits it out when Walker invites himself too.
- The Good Hair Crew is hanging out with Jonah and Walker
- When they pair up to go canoeing, Andi is left alone since Buffy chooses Walker while Cyrus goes with Jonah Beck.
- Andi runs into Amber, and decides to hangout with her, ditching a meal with the rest of the Good Hair Crew.
- Andi and Cyrus help a stressed Buffy deal with her frustratingly inexperienced basketball team.
- Buffy and Andi prevent Cyrus from talking to TJ in an attempt to protect him, following the gun incidence.
- Andi vents to her friends about how Jonah has been keeping his new girlfriend a secret from her.
- Jonah tells the Good Hair Crew that there is a secret society in Jefferson and one of them will get invited.
- The Good Hair Crew agree not to let an exclusive society divide them, but when Cyrus and Andi get invited, they join the society against Buffy's wish.
- The secret society turns out to be an ill-advised elaborate scheme by Walker to ask Buffy to the dance. Buffy refuses partly because she is upset by how Walker almost tore the Good Hair Crew apart just to ask her out.
- When Buffy needs a last minute additional player for her team, Andi accepts to play and saves Buffy's team from forfeiting the game.
- Cyrus cheers Andi and Buffy during the game despite Andi scoring for the other team.
- Andi and Buffy come to support Cyrus when his grandmother passes away.
- Cyrus admits to his friends that he wishes he had told his grandma about who he is.
- When Cyrus decides to come out to Jonah as gay, Buffy and Andi promise to support him no matter what.
- Buffy and Andi are proud of Cyrus for coming out to Jonah. They agree to keep it a secret that Cyrus had a crush on Jonah.
- The Good Hair Crew invites Jonah to join them for pancake breakfast at The Spoon but become concerned when Jonah fails to order.
- They agree to go to Adrenaline City together but Jonah refuses to go until Amber offers him tickets.
- Buffy and Cyrus become suspicious that Jonah and Amber could be back together, but Andi shows them Jonah's lantern wish, revealing that his family is not happy.
- After figuring out Jonah's family might have money problems, the Good Hair Crew tries to help him get a job.
- Jonah admits to them that he's homeless.
- During their adventures at the Adrenaline City, the Good Hair Crew are shocked to see Amber and Jonah kissing.
- The Good Hair Crew confront Jonah about resuming his toxic relationship with Amber.
- Andi suggests that the Good Hair Crew and Jonah should do the Mount Rushmore costume together for costume day.
- When TJ asks Cyrus to do a costume together, Cyrus feels bad letting Andi down. So, Buffy, gets Marty as Cyrus' replacement.
- Their names begin with ABC (Andi, Buffy,Cyrus) and some fans (even on Mack Chat) have also suggested calling them "the ABC crew".
- Jonah Beck mentions "Good Hair Crew" in Friends Like These.
- They have been friends since second grade and the age of seven.
- For tater tots and milk shake meet ups at The Spoon, Andi, Buffy and Cyrus each exclusively use a different color drinking straw on Andi Mack – pink for Andi, orange for Buffy and green for Cyrus.
We're not just friends. We're like a really small gang. And when she is sad, let's just say you don't wanna see me when she's sad.
Just another service we provide.
— Group Slogan
|Cyrus||:||And so ends another adventure of the Good Hair Crew.|
|Andi||:||We're not the Good Hair Crew.|
|Cyrus||:||Yes, we are. The T-shirts have been ordered.|
|Andi & Buffy||:||(laughing) Oh my gosh!|
Don't you get it? She wants you gone. She thinks you're a threat. Andi with the good hair.
|Buffy||:||Vampires aren't the only thing this Buffy's slaying.|
|Andi||:||So, is this gonna be your hair from now on?|
|Buffy||:||Well, maybe. Don't you like it?|
|Andi||:||I do! I do. I just like your curly hair better.|
|Buffy||:||Well, I'm trying this. And I think I look great. So get on board.|
|Cyrus||:||Andi, don't you know anything about women? You can never tell one you don't like their hair.|
| To view the The Good Hair Crew gallery, click here.