|Season 1||Season 2||Season 3||Episode Guide|
Season 3 of Andi Mack was announced on February 19, 2018 during a cast interview with Good Morning America. The season premiered on October 8, 2018. The season consists of 21 episodes.
Andi is increasingly confident about expressing herself as she navigates her relationship with Jonah Beck and new territory in her long-standing friendships with Buffy and Cyrus. She continues to work on building a family unit with her parents, Bex and Bowie, who are new to parenting but are doing their best through humor, love and open communication. Andi’s grandmother, Celia, is still very much in the picture to provide her with additional support.
- Peyton Elizabeth Lee as Andi Mack
- Joshua Rush as Cyrus Goodman
- Sofia Wylie as Buffy Driscoll
- Asher Angel as Jonah Beck
- Trent Garrett as Bowie Quinn
- Lilan Bowden as Bex Mack
- Lauren Tom as Celia Mack
- Emily Skinner as Amber
- Luke Mullen as TJ Kippen
- Darius Marcell as Walker Brodsky
- Oliver Vaquer as Dr. Metcalf
- Garren Lake as Marty
- Chloe Hurst as Miranda Patrick
- Eden Grace Redfield as Morgan Patrick
- Stoney Westmoreland as Ham Mack
- Millicent Simmonds as Libby
- Raquel Justice as Kira
- Colleen Camp as Cookie Quinn
- Parker Queenan as Reed
- 10/08/18 - The Boys Are Back (301)
- 10/15/18 - Howling at the Moon Festival (302)
- 10/22/18 - It's a Dilemna (303)
- 11/02/18 - Hole in the Wall (304)
- 11/09/18 - That Syncing Feeling (305)
- 11/16/18 - Cookie Monster (306)
- 11/30/18 - The New Girls (307)
- 01/18/19 - I Got Your Number (308)
- 01/25/19 - Secret Society (309)
- 02/01/19 - The Quacks (310)
- 02/08/19 - One in a Minyan (311)
- 02/22/19 - The Ex Factor (312)
- 03/01/19 - Mount Rushmore or Less (313)
- Starting with this season, Trent Garrett who plays Bowie has been promoted to a series regular.
- The updated intro was released on September 24, 2018, making Andi Mack the seventh series to have a new or updated sequence for the third season after Hannah Montana, A.N.T. Farm, Girl Meets World, K.C. Undercover, Bunk'd and Bizaardvark.
- This is the last season with Stoney Westmoreland as Ham Mack, following his arrest and criminal charges. Starting with Secret Society, all episodes featuring him were edited to remove his character.
- Marty returns this season after missing a total of 27 episodes.
- The season premiered on October 8, 2018.
- Jonah and TJ finally become friends.
- Miranda and Morgan Patrick return this season.
- Jonah and Amber are dating each other once again this season, as they previously dated in Season 1.
- This season took a hiatus after Mount Rushmore or Less to refilm episodes with Ham due to his actor’s arrest.