|Season 1||Season 2||Season 3||Episode Guide|
Season 1 of Andi Mack premiered on April 7, 2017 on Disney Channel. The season finale aired on June 23, 2017.
Andi Mack is a contemporary, coming-of-age story about a relatable girl who’s trying to determine where she fits in and the many amazing ways she can live her life. Andi has been raised to live on the safe side, but on her 13th birthday, a revelation jumpstarts her path of self-discovery. At every twist and turn, she’s anchored by a loving albeit complicated family and her loyal best friends, Cyrus and Buffy. Along the way, she learns that sometimes the unexpected is what truly makes life great.
- Peyton Elizabeth Lee as Andi Mack
- Joshua Rush as Cyrus Goodman
- Sofia Wylie as Buffy Driscoll
- Asher Angel as Jonah Beck
- Lilan Bowden as Bex Mack
- Lauren Tom as Celia Mack
- Stoney Westmoreland as Ham Mack
- Emily Skinner asAmber
- Chelsea T. Zhang as Brittany
- Garren Stitt as Marty
- Trent Garrett as Bowie Quinn
- Anson Bagley as Gus
- Molly Jackson as Iris
These are episodes that have confirmed titles and dates.
- 04/07/17 - 13 (101)
- 04/07/17 - Outside the Box (102)
- 04/14/17 - Shhh! (103)
- 04/21/17 - Dancing in the Dark (104)
- 04/28/17 - It's Not About You (105)
- 05/05/17 - She Said, She Said (106)
- 05/12/17 - Dad Influence (107)
- 05/19/17 - Terms of Embarrassment (108)
- 06/02/17 - She's Turning Into You (109)
- 06/09/17 - Home Away From Home (110)
- 06/16/17 - Were We Ever? (111)
- 06/23/17 - Best Surprise Ever (112)
- The season was shot in four months (from September through December of 2016) in the town of Magna, Utah, and other various locations throughout the Salt Lake area.
- This is the only season to not feature Walker and TJ.
- Sabrina Carpenter of Girl Meets World performs the Andi Mack theme song, "Tomorrow Starts Today".
- The school setting is the same utilied by the High School Musical franchise.
- The first two episodes, "13" and "Outside the Box" comprise the Andi Mack premiere movie, "Tomorrow Starts Today".
- A running gag is the characters all calling tater tots "Baby Taters."
- The season concluded on Friday, June 23 with Best Surprise Ever. Episode 113, the original season finale, did not air as apart of the first season.
- This series does not contain a Halloween and Christmas special episode.